DIỄN ĐÀN CỰU HỌC SINH LỚP 9/1 NIÊN KHÓA 05-09
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

DIỄN ĐÀN CỰU HỌC SINH LỚP 9/1 NIÊN KHÓA 05-09

♥ We live. We laugh. We love. We never say goodbye ♥

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Macbook pro goes black with keyboard lit ?????

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
iPad2covers
Gâu gâu
Gâu gâu

Nữ
Tổng số bài gửi : 99
Registration date : 21/04/2011

Macbook pro goes black with keyboard lit ????? Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Macbook pro goes black with keyboard lit ?????   Macbook pro goes black with keyboard lit ????? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Macbook pro goes black with Apple Laptop Keyboard lit ?????

please help, my mac book goes all of a sudden straight to black screen, but the keyboard is still lit.

is this a mother board problem? (I have been there, done that and bought the bloody t-shirt) so I hope not.

The funny thing is, yesterday across the table form me, sits my girlfriend with the same macbook pro.

at the same point in time, BOTH MAC'S went to BLACK! ???

I have just upgraded to LION, but this was going on before that, but much more ERATIC now!!

My Girlfriend has never had Apple Laptop Keyboard happen to her macbook pro before. so that might be a lion thing.

and, I have always a 500GB G-THEC harddrive plugged in using iPhoto and iTunes .

( last night I moved iPhoto and iTunes over on my macbook pro, but still happening.

please help.

ps. at times I also use a apple 27inch screen/monitor LED/Apple Laptop Keyboard .

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Macbook pro goes black with keyboard lit ?????
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang