DIỄN ĐÀN CỰU HỌC SINH LỚP 9/1 NIÊN KHÓA 05-09
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

DIỄN ĐÀN CỰU HỌC SINH LỚP 9/1 NIÊN KHÓA 05-09

♥ We live. We laugh. We love. We never say goodbye ♥

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

iPad Smart Case - Apple has done it again!

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
iPad2covers
Gâu gâu
Gâu gâu

Nữ
Tổng số bài gửi : 99
Registration date : 21/04/2011

iPad Smart Case - Apple has done it again! Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: iPad Smart Case - Apple has done it again!   iPad Smart Case - Apple has done it again! EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 pm

With all the iOS6 updates, new MacBook hardware, and Mountain Lion talk this case can easily go overlooked. It was released on the Apple web site yesterday. Looks good. Looks strong. Before The New iPad was released, I remember there being rumblings about a new case for the iPad that Apple was working on. This is it.

Below are just some of the pictures of the cases. Apple offers 6 colors in Polyurithane only, so far. I am very interested in these. They look good and look like they will protect the iPad very well. It's $49, just $10 more than the Smart Cover. If they made this in leather, which I think they might if there is a good response for this one, the price would be significantly higher. What do you guys think?

I get to ask about iPad cases now. It is Fun!

So I finally get to join in on iPad case discussion. Here's my plan and I'm hoping to get some suggestions to make it happen:

I'd like a very thin, light but tough snap-on back protector for continual use and a rubberier bulky case for when I let my daughter use it. Ideally, I'd love to be able to fit the iPad with hard snap-on case inside the larger case. Larger case doesn't have to be pretty... just relatively drop-proof. Any ideas?

Also, anyone found a screen protector they actually like? I'm really picky when it comes to blurry images and color smearing, so is there anything that will convince me to not just keep it unprotected?

Về Đầu Trang Go down

iPad Smart Case - Apple has done it again!
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang