DIỄN ĐÀN CỰU HỌC SINH LỚP 9/1 NIÊN KHÓA 05-09
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

DIỄN ĐÀN CỰU HỌC SINH LỚP 9/1 NIÊN KHÓA 05-09

♥ We live. We laugh. We love. We never say goodbye ♥

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

keyboard and trackpad disabled

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
iPad2covers
Gâu gâu
Gâu gâu

Nữ
Tổng số bài gửi : 99
Registration date : 21/04/2011

keyboard and trackpad disabled  Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: keyboard and trackpad disabled    keyboard and trackpad disabled  EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:46 pm

While trying to fix my disabled USB ports on my MBP, Acer Laptop Keyboard (Installing some sort of USB driver that wasn't made for my specific OS, which is 10.7.4, which came from the apple website.) I rebooted my computer and I notice that once the loggin screen shows up the cursor won't budge.

Then I try hitting Enter on my mac and the arrow keys a little. Nothing. Then I try using every key on the Acer Laptop Keyboard . Absolutely nothing. Tried resetting the PRAM, SMC, AND tried using Safe Boot. Nothing. At this point I wanted to smash my computer or smash something technology related. The only thing that works on my computer now is the little slim of hope that I call Windows 7 which I am posting this from. (Thank you Boot Camp.) Is there ANYTHING I can do to enable my Trackpad and Keyboard again??

If you guys can't help me I'm going to have to go through a whole week without an Acer Laptop Keyboard . (Which I honestly don't think I'll be able to LIVE through.) So if anybody knows what else I can try doing please let me know.No such driver exists to fix usb ports. So what was the file?

Về Đầu Trang Go down

keyboard and trackpad disabled
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang