DIỄN ĐÀN CỰU HỌC SINH LỚP 9/1 NIÊN KHÓA 05-09
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

DIỄN ĐÀN CỰU HỌC SINH LỚP 9/1 NIÊN KHÓA 05-09

♥ We live. We laugh. We love. We never say goodbye ♥

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  

Bluetooth keyboard

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
iPad2covers
Gâu gâu
Gâu gâu

Nữ
Tổng số bài gửi : 99
Registration date : 21/04/2011

Bluetooth keyboard Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Bluetooth keyboard   Bluetooth keyboard EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:14 pm

In order to use the Toshiba Laptop Keyboard , you first have to install an app, which could be downloaded over-the-air. Once you have this, just pair the device via bluetooth as you would any device. When you have both devices paired, you're ready to go. The first time you use it you have to manually connect it by launching the app you installed. You then have the option to have the BlackBerry automatically connect to the keyboard whenever you turn the keyboard on.

I have mine set to auto connect and the speed at which the two devices connects varies upon each use.

Sometimes they would connect instantly after turning both my Bluetooth and the Toshiba Laptop Keyboard on. Other times it would take a little longer to connect. There were times when it got even more frustrating and would not connect so I had to go in and connect manually.

However, after testing it out on another Toshiba Laptop Keyboard I found that this was not the case. So, it could just be an issue with the Torch. After contacting support they told me this should be the case but couldn't offer a solution. It seems other Torch users have had this problem too. Let's hope a future update could fix this.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Bluetooth keyboard
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
DIỄN ĐÀN CỰU HỌC SINH LỚP 9/1 NIÊN KHÓA 05-09 :: Ban điều hành :: CHUYÊN MỤC CHIA SẺ VÀ TÂM SỰ-
Chuyển đến